Friday, October 30, 2009



Harry Potter in the new installment of the series. This movie has been separated into two parts because the book was more than 750 pages and there were many twists that Joanna K. Rowling, Producers of the film and the Warner Bros. Company has all agreed that two movies were appropriate. In this movie Lord Voldemort is growing in power having his Death Eaters taking over everything that will let the Dark Lord do as wishes. He has finally taken over the Ministry of Magic and he had also gained control of Hogwarts School. While this is going on Harry and his two friends on a "job" that Professor Dumbledore had left them.
I think that it is a good idea that this is happening because for a big fan like me I would agree that two movies are needed even though I do not want to wait to see what happens. But I think by the producers making two movies then they will be able to add more things that were in the book and fill the loopholes that they had left out. And like I said the reason for doing this is for all the twisted things that made the book awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment